Map of Princeville
Map of Cliffs Property
The Cliffs is located on the north shore of Kaua’i in the upscale community of Princeville. Traveling to The Cliffs is best done in a rental vehicle, reserved in advance, and available right at the airport. We have a special arrangement with Dollar Rent a Car: www.dollar.com
For those not interested in a rental car there is also a shuttle service; www.kauaishuttles.com
After arrival and car pick-up, The Cliffs is approximately a 60 minute drive from the Lihue Airport:
- Exit the Lihue Airport; turn right at the first traffic light. You will be traveling on Kapule Highway, or Highway 51.
- As you pass the second traffic light, Kapule Highway merges with the Kuhio Highway, or Highway 56.
- Continue your drive through the towns of Kapa’a, and Kilauea.
- You will pass the Princeville Airport on your left and then the Prince Golf Course Clubhouse on your right.
- Just before you reach the Princeville Shopping Center, you turn right into Princeville on Ka Haku Road, passing a guardhouse and a large fountain.
- Just after passing the Sandpiper Village (less than a mile from the fountain), turn right onto Pepelani Loop.
- After passing three speed bumps, turn right on Kaui Road, then;
- Right again on Edward Road. The entrance is at the next right turn. Another right turn after coming on property will find you at the Resort Office, which is where you should check in.
3811 Edward Road
Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii 96722
For personal assistance please call the resort at (808) 826-6219.
View Larger Map